Christmas – a time to eat, drink and be merry. So what could be more appropriate than festive jumpers celebrating all things beer?
Here are my awards for the top beer Christmas jumpers. Categories are Bacchanalian’s own.
Best Stylish Beer Christmas Jumper
OK, so it’s still pretty cheesy, but the navy background and classic snow scenes make this a classy and unique option.
- Tokyo Laundry’s ‘Merry Christmas’ label is a range of fun novelty Xmas jumpers, designed in the UK by Tokyo Laundry
- Constructed in a quality medium gauge knit in a smooth non-itch acrylic.
- Featuring ribbed cuffs, hem and crew-neck collar for a snug fit.
- Ideal for Christmas parties, Secret Santa, or as a funny Xmas gift idea.
- In a variety of festive designs, the choice is yours!
Best Branded Beer Christmas Jumper
Marston’s have a huge line of branded clothing. If you want to share your love for Marston’s Brewery this Christmas, opt for their festive red jumper. Runner up, and another for CAMRA members could be this Hobgoblin pullover.
Best Beer Pun Christmas Jumper
A tough category to judge with many worthy entrants, but ‘Reinbeers’ has swung it, with two options to choose from listed here:
- Christmas jumpers for men featuring long sleeves ripped neckline cuffs and hem.
- Comfortable super soft and warm Xmas jumper for festive winter.
- High quality funny Christmas jumper, the perfect Xmas gifts for men.
- Christmas Sweater with brand new designs like Lucky the Snowman, Santa Candy and Holidays Santa.
- Unisex Christmas jumper for men and women in sizes Small, Medium, Large, X-large and XX-large.
The Really Truly Hideously Ugly Beer Christmas Jumper
There is nothing else to say.
- Novelty Eat Sleep Beer print on front
- Ribbed cuffs & hem
- Contrasting stitching
- Long Sleeves
- 100% Cotton
Best Beer Christmas Jumper That Also Includes New Year
It does what the award says. Don’t turn your nose up…this gives it potentially an extra two weeks of wearing time.
Best Interactive Beer Christmas Jumper
This beer pong Christmas jumper will be sure to be a hit with any kids, teenagers or drunken adults (so, basically everyone), if you put it on after Christmas dinner. Yes, I do advise waiting till after dinner or you might find you are pelted with sprouts throughout the meal.
Best Christmas Jumper for Beer Geeks
For beer geeks it has to be the St. Bernardus Christmas jumper from the Belgian brewery known for producing a range of top quality abbey beers and also a superb Christmas Ale.
The sweater is pricey compared to others in this list but looks pretty warm. I’m a bit disappointed that it does not feature the happy monk on it though.
And one for luck…
If you aren’t into beer or want a boozy themed jumper for the gin-lover in your life, this excellent ‘Gingle Bells’ sweater fits the bill.