This year I’ve actually got my mitts on an advent calendar for beer.
They seem to be pretty ubiquitous these days, with many breweries and beer retailers offering boxes for the festive season.
But this is the first time I’ve had such a calendar myself – with this one being from Honest Brew.
It makes a change from a daily chocolate, but maybe it’s best not to be enjoyed each morning!
Anyway, I am looking forward to December, and seeing what is behind the first window.
Update by day:
- Common Grounds – Magic Rock.
- Buxton SPA – Buxton Brewery
- Mandarina – Maule Brewing Co
- Equinox – Metalman Brewing Co
- XPA – Five Points
- Illusion – Moor Beer
- Gipsy Hill – Southpaw
- Kees – Session IPA
- De Molen – Hop & Liefde – American Pale Ale
- Lost & Grounded – Keller Pills
- Basqueland – Arraun Amber Ale
- Northern Monk – Bombay Dazzler
- Thirty Three – Brighton Bier
- Karel – Kaapse brouwers
- Street Porter – Pressure drop
- Pirate Life Brewing – Golden era Records Golden Ale
- Signature Brew – Studio Pilsner
- Beavertown – Neck Oil
- White Hag – The White Sow Milk Stout
- Wiper and True – Simcoe and Rye Amber
- De Molen – Op & Top
- Eight Degrees Brewing – Wayfarer Sour Ale